Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College is pleased to continue its partnership with the West Virginia Northern Community College (WVNCC) Bookstore as the textbook supplier.
(The WVNCC Bookstore, located in Wheeling, West Virginia, is owned and operated by Barnes and Noble College Booksellers.)
Textbooks will be available for purchase by numerous means, and all orders will be shipped within 24 hours of receipt from the Wheeling, WV location.
Textbooks can be purchased:
- via the WVNCC website at http://wvncc.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/BNCBHomePage?storeId=38551&catalogId=10001&langId=-1 (and then choose "Textbooks" from the menu bar)
- by calling the bookstore directly
The WVNCC bookstore is equipped to accept student financial aid awards for textbook purchases for those who are eligible. Purchases may also be paid by check or credit card.
If you have any problems with any order, please contact: Alex Blanchi, Book Store Manager, at: http://wvncc.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/BNCBLocationAndContactView?langId=-1&storeId=38551&catalogId=10001.
Textbook Information Disclosure
Eastern WV Community and Technical College seeks to provide up-to-date information about required and recommended textbooks as early and as thoroughly as practicable.
In some cases, that information may not yet be available and so is still ‘To Be Determined'.
All parties can access all available textbook information, through the following procedure:
- Note the name, section and the department code of the course for which you seek information.
- Note the semester and year of the course.
- Visit our bookstore partner's (WVNCC) Book Order Page then choose "Textbooks" from the menu bar.
- Under “Find Your Course Materials" choose the term for which you are purchasing textbooks in the "select term" box, (for classes starting in August 2019, you will need to choose the Eastern Fall 2019 term).
- Under the "Department", you will need to select the department for which you are purchasing textbooks. Please refer to the 3-letter department abbreviation found on your course registration form.
- Under the "Course”, select the correct course number. Please refer to your course registration form for this information.
- Under the "Section”, select the correct section number. Courses having more than one section for the same course, should select “ALL” as the designation. Please refer to your course registration form for this information.
- If you have additional courses for which you are purchasing books, repeat steps 2 - 6. If you are ordering textbooks for more than four courses, click “Add More Courses” at the bottom of the course list.
- Next, click the “Find Materials” red button.
- You will now see a listing of all needed textbooks for each course you have specified. Please note that texts will be listed as "required" or occasionally as "recommended". The titles listed as required are those that are definitely needed for your course. The recommended titles are suggested as useful supplemental study materials, although not required to be purchased.
- On the right side of the book list, the “Select Format” Option” allows you to choose from a series of options including “Buy Used”, “Buy New”, “Rent Used” and “Rent New”. If you are ready to purchase your books, click "Add Items To Cart", and your shopping cart will appear for each book.
- Under "Textbooks Change", you may change your order or request updates by clicking the “Edit” link that appears on the top left for each text; or you may click Checkout to make your purchase.