Due to social distancing and safety protocols, all interviews may be conducted virtually. Applicants MUST submit cover letters, resumes, references and a completed Eastern Employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. The employment application can be found below.
Set in the beautiful natural surroundings of the Potomac Highlands region of West Virginia and just 2 hours west of the cultural center of Washington, DC, Eastern is a 21st Century institution driven by the principle that a quality higher education should be affordable and convenient. We offer 11 degree programs, as well as numerous skill sets and certificates to accelerate careers. Eastern provides accessible and affordable educational opportunities for academic, technical, workforce training and life-long learning for the Potomac Highlands regional community.
Serving the residents of Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Mineral, Pendleton and Tucker counties, Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and is a comprehensive and equal opportunity community and technical college bringing the resources and assets of education to the families, communities and employers of the Potomac Highlands.
Looking for a new job? Looking for a better job? Train at Eastern. We offer flexible schedules, multiple locations, and courses in so many areas. Classes start throughout the year and our programs are taught by local industry experts. Interested in learning at Eastern? Get more info here!
Most available positions at Eastern require the applicant to complete the Eastern Employment Application and submit it together with:
- a letter of interest indicating the position you are applying for, and that addresses your abilities to meet the qualifications and carry out the responsibilities of the position
- current resume, and
- three (3) professional references (names, addresses, emails and phone numbers) to:
Eastern WV Community and Technical College
316 Eastern Drive
Moorefield, WV 26836
Attn: Human Resources
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com
Jobs Now Available!
Please submit Eastern employment application along with your resume, cover letter, and reference checks.
Eastern WV Community and Technical College
is a public, state supported comprehensive institution, serving the six-county district
(Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Mineral, Pendleton, and Tucker)
in the Potomac Highlands.
Advanced Manufacturing Instructor
- Participate in three-day instructor training workshop to support curriculum implementation and NIMS Industrial Technology Maintenance (ITM) accreditation procedures (date/location to be determined).
- Facilitate instructional practices to support a diverse learning population with various levels of ability.
- Curriculum will include the following: Duty Area 2 - Basic Mechanical Systems, Duty Area 5 - Electrical Systems, Duty Area 6 - Electronic Control Systems, and Duty Area 7 - Process Control Systems.
- Utilize formative and summative assessment to evaluate participant performance.
- Coordinate and implement appropriate instructional technology software/hardware into course delivery.
- Utilize computer-based student management program to track participation and industry engagement activities.
- Must be able to work independently with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to participate in local and regional sector meetings to engage with workforce and industry shareholders.
- Must be able to maintain open communication with Case Manager regarding recruitment and participant progression.
- Support Project Manager and/or Consortium Director in the development of regional articulation and reciprocity agreements.
- Education – Associates Degree in Industrial Manufacturing of related field (preferred) with minimum of four 4-years relevant work experience in Machining, Industrial Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Experience - Experience teaching adult learners preferred. In lieu of formal teaching experience, will substitute facilitating professional training and workshops.
- Some travel may be required throughout the service district. Responsibilities require availability and willingness to work evenings and weekends (if required).
Adjunct Professor Openings
Requirements are Master’s degree with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the discipline.
Applicants should contact Dominic Phillips, Division Chair for General Education, Dominic.Phillips@easternwv.edu or Seyed Mirkhani, Division Chair for Business, Computer & IT, firstname.lastname@example.org
The current adjunct professor openings for Fall 2021 are as follows
- Fall 2021 – Online Math Professors Needed
- Fall 2021 – Online and In-Person Human Anatomy and Physiology Professors Needed