Non Traditional Student Scholarship
The Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College Scholarship for Non-Traditional Students will be awarded to selected recipients in the form of a waiver for tuition and fees associated with attendance at Eastern WV Community and Technical College (excluded are the following fees: book, on-line class fee, lab, and other) for
one academic year, with a review after the first semester before renewal.
All applications must be postmarked by July 31, 2020.
The recipient of the scholarship shall meet the following initial requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or TASC certificate or home school diploma;
- Be 24 years old or older;
- Plan to attend Eastern WV Community and Technical during the 2020-2021 academic year;
- Enroll in one of the transfer degree programs (AA/AS) not eligible for the WV Invests Grant (www.wvinvests.org)
- Complete the required application which is to be neatly handwritten or typed. Additional sheets may be attached as needed;
- Complete the 2021 FAFSA and any other documents needed by financial aid and admissions.