What is the Eastern WV CTC Student Ambassador Program?
The Eastern WV CTC Student Ambassador Program is a group of scholarship recipients who are selected to represent the College to prospective students, their families and the community at large over the period of one academic year (July 1 – June 30).
Student Ambassadors Duties
Student Ambassadors represent Eastern both on and off campus. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Check your Eastern email account 3-5 times each week (this will be the primary means of communication)
- Lead campus tours
- Attend recruiting events
- Connect with students who have specific questions about Eastern
- Promote opportunities to be actively involved on campus
- Advance the ideals of higher education through community outreach efforts
Student Ambassador Benefits
- Develop valuable leadership and communication skills
- Make meaningful connections with prospective and new students by sharing your experience and knowledge of Eastern
- Work closely with College faculty, staff and administration
- Enhance your personal resume
- Receive free promotional materials