High School Students Who Wish to Take College Classes
During any semester of their junior or senior years, high school students may attend Eastern as an Early Entrance student. Early Entrance students who successfully complete college-level courses may use the credits towards a College Certificate, an Associate Degree and graduation at Eastern — or choose to transfer the credits to other colleges and universities.
To qualify for admission to the Early Entrance Program, students must submit a completed Early Entrance Admissions Application. (Students under the age of 18 must have the approval and include the signature of parents or guardians.)
Want to know what courses are being offered at your high school?
Please click on the Fall 2020 Course Information Sheets and Registration Link for your school.
- East Hardy High School; Link to the online Early Entrance registration form for EHHS:
- Moorefield High School; Link to the online Early Entrance registration form for MHS:
- Pendleton Co High School; Link to the online Early Entrance registration form for PCHS:
- Petersburg High School; Link to the online Early Entrance registration form for PHS:
- Tucker Co High School; Link to the online Early Entrance registration form for TCHS:
Don't see your high school listed? Contact Lacey Koontz to find out what courses are available to you!
NOW AVAILABLE: Online Early Entrance Admissions Application
Students must also submit an Early Entrance Course Authorization and Responsibility Form with the application form. This form identifies the class(es) you plan to take, provides parental authorization for tuition payment, and authorizes the release of college grade information to the student's high school. Early Entrance students must meet pre-requisite test scores before registering for any college-level English or math course.
For more information, contact Lacey Koontz, Student Program Advisor, by email, or telephone (304-434-8000; or 877-982-2322, ext. 9248).