DCED (District Consortium and Economic Development)
|Who We Are||Our Objective||Our Goals||Resources||Meetings||Public Notices|
Please check back for announcments of next meeting and other developments.
Who We Are
The DCED (District Consortium and Economic Development) is committed to creating and sustaining an educated workforce, accelerating job growth and capital investment in a six county region of Eastern WV. The six counties include: Mineral, Hardy, Hampshire, Grant, Pendleton and Tucker.
Our objective is to establish and implement sector strategies through a regional system that addresses the current and emerging skills gap in the economy that are critical to maximizing economic opportunities occurring in the state.
- Goal 1: Set a strategic vision for integrating regional education and economic development
- Goal 2: Brand and market the Potomac Highland region locally, nationally and globally
- Goal 3: Strive to align educational resources to meet current and forecasted regional workforce needs
- Goal 4: Create a global, innovation-based new economy in the region
- Goal 5: Create and support a regional educational and workforce ecosystem that supports diverse pathways for K-Career (Kindergarten-Career) to bridge the gap between K-12 and higher education
- The Need to Refocus WV's Educational Outcomes (ppt March 2017)
- CTCS Agenda and EWVCTC Compact September 15, 2016
- CTCS Data Analysis September 15, 2016
- CTCS EDGE Data September 15, 2016
- DCED Resource Catalog
- Sector Strategies Framework
|March 13, 2015||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 5, 2015||Agenda||Minutes|
|Sept. 25, 2015||Agenda||Minutes|
|January 15, 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|May 20, 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 23, 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|December 16, 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 24, 2017||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 16, 2017||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 29, 2017||Agenda||Minutes|
|December 15, 2017||Agenda||Minutes|
|April 6, 2018||Agenda||Minutes|
|September 28, 2018||Agenda||Minutes|
|December 13, 2018||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 26, 2019||Agenda||Minutes|
Check back for new notices.