High School Senior Scholarship
The High School Senior Scholarship Application
The deadline for spring 2019 applications is April 5, 2019: Applications must be postmarked no later than April 5 to be considered.
Eastern will award a one-year scholarship to one student from each public high school in its service district (Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Mineral, Pendleton and Tucker counties of West Virginia). The scholarship will cover one academic year's tuition and many student fees. (The waiver does not include costs for books and certain other fees). After one semester, the college will review each award before renewing it for the second semester (see the application for renewal requirements).
To apply, students must meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Have a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average, as of the end of the first semester of his/her senior year
- Be attending Eastern WV Community and Technical College as a full-time student after graduation
- Complete the required application, neatly handwritten or typed. (Additional sheets may be attached as needed
- Complete the 1920 FAFSA and any other documents needed by financial aid and