Welcome! REGISTRATION is open for continuing students. Do not forget to register for WINTER and SPRING classes. Short-term, full credit classes are being offered online for our Winter session. Check the schedule here and pick up extra credits! (LINK TO CLASS SCHEDULES)
REMINDER: University Representatives and Employers will be available at the Student Success Expo November 27th. Whether you are transferring, working, or just getting started, we can help! Bring a friend or family member.
- To Log into Blackboard, click the link for Blackboard Learn.
- For all students who do not already have an Eastern Blackboard account: your log-in name and your first-time password are the same: Use your Student ID (that starts with Capital S) for your account, and use your 6 digit birthdate as the PIN. (So if you were born January 6, 1994 the PIN would be 010694.)
- You can change your password PIN using Student Self Service as shown below:
- Log on to Eastern Academic Records Service's link (at: https://rand.wvnet.edu:9797)
- Click on "Enter Secure Area"
- Type in your User ID/Student ID Number
- Type in your PIN (your birthday in six digits– for example, October 10, 1970 would be 101070)
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on Change your PIN
Tutorials: Watch videos at http://ondemand.blackboard.com/students.htm to learn about the new Blackboard.