Spring Semester has started, and we are grateful to spend another semester with you! Do not forget to download the Eastern Connect App, and to follow us on social media to stay up to date on important reminders and events. Have an awesome semester!
- To Log into Blackboard, click the link for Blackboard Learn.
- For all students who do not already have an Eastern Blackboard account: your log-in name and your first-time password are the same: Use your Student ID (that starts with Capital S) for your account, and use your 6 digit birthdate as the PIN. (So if you were born January 6, 1994 the PIN would be 010694.)
- You can change your password PIN using Student Self Service as shown below:
- Log on to Eastern Academic Records Service's link (at: https://rand.wvnet.edu:9797)
- Click on "Enter Secure Area"
- Type in your User ID/Student ID Number
- Type in your PIN (your birthday in six digits– for example, October 10, 1970 would be 101070)
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on Change your PIN
Tutorials: Watch videos at http://ondemand.blackboard.com/students.htm to learn about the new Blackboard.
Problems?: If you have a problem accessing Blackboard, please contact Kristen Colebank at email@example.com or
Seyed Mirkhani at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the college at 304-434-8000.