Eastern Course Schedules
Eastern asks all New Students to attend a New Student Orientation Session before meeting with their advisor to register for classes. During this time, Support Services will distribute an Orientation Guide and Student Handbook which includes information about Eastern and tips on how to be a successful student. Following the New Student Orientation Session, students will meet with their program advisors to register for classes. If you would like to register for one of these sessions or need additional information, please call us toll-free at 1-877-982-2322 or 304-434-8000.
New Degree Seeking Students
1. Submit completed application for admission, either mail in/hand delivery or online processing.
2. Submit high school or college transcripts.
Please issue transcript to:
Eastern WV Community and Technical College
316 Eastern Drive
Moorefield, WV 26836
3. Submit proof of measles/rubella immunization if you plan to be a full-time student and are 24 years old or younger.
4. Submit ACT/SAT scores if required. (graduated within the last 5 years or completed less than 30 transfer credit hours)
5. Make an appointment and complete course placement assessment if required.
6. Make an appointment and complete financial aid application, if appropriate.
7. Attend a New Student Orientation and Registration session.
8. Receive a copy of your course schedule.
9. Pay tuition or make payment arrangements.
10. Register for a VDL/On Line Orientation session, if appropriate.
Back to Top