Unofficial Grade Transcripts
Eastern students can obtain both official and unofficial transcripts.
Students may obtain free, unlimited, unofficial copies of their transcripts from the Web [currently serviced through Southern WV Community and Technical College].
To obtain an unofficial copy of your student transcript, follow the steps described below :
1. Log on to the Eastern Academic Records Service's new link
[at https://rand.wvnet.edu:9797 ]
2. Click on "Enter Secure Area"
3. Type in your User ID (usually begins with "S000")
4. Type in your PIN (your birthday in six digits -- for example, October 10, 1970 would be 101070)
5. Click on "Student and Financial Aid Info"
6. Click on "Student Records"
7. Click on "Academic Transcripts" for an unofficial student web transcript.
For any problems or questions, please contact Monica Wilson, Dean of Student Access and Success, by telephone: 304-434-8000; or toll free 877-982-2322; ext. 9235; or by e-mail email@example.com.
Back to Top