Join us for an evening of family fun and adventure! Winners of the coloring contest (ages 12 and under) will be announced the night of the event. See Rules and Regulations below.
Download Coloring Sheets:
Coloring Sheet 1
Coloring Sheet 2
Coloring Sheet 3
Coloring Contest Official Rules
- Contest open to children ages 12 and under; void where prohibited.
- One (1) entry per person per contest, please.
- To enter, download the coloring page, print out the page, color it in however you like, and return your entry to Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College.
- Entries can be dropped off, scanned and uploaded, or you can mail your entry to:
Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College
316 Eastern Drive
Moorefield, WV 26836
- Be sure to include child's name and age, winners will be announced at the event. Categories:
- Entries will be judged at contest end.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity.
- Decisions are at the discretion of Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College and are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to award multiple winners, or no winners.
- Winners will be announced at the event.
- Specific prizes will be chosen by Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College, at our discretion.
- Coloring Contest ends 4/27/13. Submissions received after this date will be displayed, but not judged.
- For a complete list of winners, write to Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College at the street address above, and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.